Career Services can help you along your path of career planning.
- A career library with print resources related to careers, internships and graduate study
- Career counseling appointments to address career planning concerns
- Assessments to help determine career paths and majors
- In-office and in-class workshops related to resumes, cover letters, interviewing, and more
- Teacher certification information and testing details
- Drop-in resume and cover letter critiques
- Mock interviews
- Job opportunities for students and alumni
Focus is an online career assessment and occupational research tool. If you are looking for help in career or major planning based on your skills and interests, Focus is a great place to start.
*For access to Focus, you must set up login credentials at Career Services.