Senior Class Gift
What is the Class of 2014 Senior Gift Campaign?
The Class Gift Campaign allows each graduating class the opportunity to give something back to the students at SUNY Cortland. It is an opportunity to continue the tradition of loyal alumni support by making a gift.
Seniors can give to:
- The Cortland Fund, which supports the greatest needs of the university to allow SUNY Cortland to continue to maintain and excel in education and experience.
- The SUNY Cortland History and Traditions Fund
- A department or program that they are passionate about
Why Should You Give?
- Support the students!
- Begin a lifetime of involvement with SUNY Cortland as an alumni.
- Leave a legacy on campus and express appreciation for SUNY Cortland.
- You can wear the gold "I Left My Mark" pin at Commencement in May.
How Can You Give?
Contact Kara St. John, Assistant Director of The Cortland Fund (607-753-4910) or talk to any member of the Student Philanthropy Council.
Give $20.14 or more to commemorate your Commencement and get a special invitation to the VIP Senior Donor event, hosted by President Erik J. Bitterbaum and Ms. Ellen Howard Burton at the President's Residence on April 17!
Give on 2/6, 3/28 or 5/2 in Corey Union and get a coozie or sunglasses to celebrate 100 days, 50 days or 14 days until graduation!