SUNY Cortland offers swim lessons to children of all abilities, ages four and older. The lessons benefit the SUNY Cortland Red Dragon men's and women’s swim teams.
Lessons are usually offered in the spring.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-753-5533.
- Provide the child's
- Swimming experience
- Preferred session and time
- Cost: $50 per person for eight 40-minute lessons — payment by cash or check is due on the first day.
- Make checks payable to ASC Swimming.
- Class size is limited to six students per instructor.
- Supervised by Head Swimming and Diving Coach Brian Tobin.