All events occur in the Non-Traditional Student Lounge, Cornish Hall, Room 1221
(unless otherwise noted)
Events have concluded for this semester. Check back for events starting in September!
Some events offered for non-traditional students in the past:
- Non-Traditional Students' Week Celebration 2012 (See flyer.)
- Family Event: End-of-the-Year Picnic
- Yoplait Yogurt Lid Collection to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Family Event: Spring into Fun
- Non-Trads on Ice
- Celebrate-a-Non-Trad Campaign
- "How Are You Doing?" informal chat sessions
- Library Tours
- Relay for Life Team
- Canned Food Drive
- "Pop-the Top" soda can tab drive for the Ronald McDonald House
- Family Event: Bowling at Cort-Lanes
- Ice Cream Socials
- Social Gatherings at local area restaurants
- Dessert Receptions
- Family Event: Rock Climbing Wall
- Sandwich Seminar: "Who Are Our Non-Trads?"
- Scholarship Information Sessions
Events are organized in cooperation with the Non-Traditional Students' Organization and the Advisement and Transition Office.
Let us know what your needs are, and we will plan events that meet your interests. Information sessions facilitated by faculty and staff about topics of interest to current non-traditional students can be offered.
Pictures from End-of-the-Year Picnics hosted by the NTSO
For general questions, please contact the Advisement and Transition Office.