All events occur in the Non-Traditional Student Lounge, Cornish Hall, Room 1221
(unless otherwise noted)
Tuesday, March 18: Digging in the Dirt - Digital Dirt for Non-Trads What does your online presence say about you? How is it important for your career? Corey Union, Room 209, 12-1 p.m. A lunch will be served.
Wednesday, March 26: NTSO Meeting, 10:15 a.m. Help finalize plans for the rest of the semester. Meet other adult students. Participate!
Thursday, March 27: Registration Workshop for New Non-Traditional and Graduate Students, 3:30-4:30 p.m. Stop by to receive information about how to register and look up classes. Get your questions answered before registration happens. Old Main, G-25
Tentative: Saturday, April 19: Bowling for Non-Trads, Cort-Lanes, 1-3 p.m. Details TBA
Wednesday, April 23: Alpha Sigma Lambda Induction Ceremony, 6 p.m. Brockway Hall, Jacobus Lounge, Per invitation
Tentative: Tuesday, April 29: Spring Siesta for Non-Trads, NTSO will be hosting a "South of the Border" luncheon in Corey Union's Calieon Room (3rd floor). 12-1:30 p.m. Details TBA
Some events offered for non-traditional students in the past:
- Non-Traditional Students Week
- Family Event: End-of-the-Year Picnic
- Yoplait Yogurt Lid Collection to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Family Event: Spring into Fun
- Non-Trads on Ice
- Celebrate-a-Non-Trad Campaign
- "How Are You Doing?" informal chat sessions
- Library Tours
- Relay for Life Team
- Canned Food Drive
- "Pop-the Top" soda can tab drive for the Ronald McDonald House
- Family Event: Bowling at Cort-Lanes
- Ice Cream Socials
- Social Gatherings at local area restaurants
- Dessert Receptions
- Family Event: Rock Climbing Wall
- Sandwich Seminar: "Who Are Our Non-Trads?"
- Scholarship Information Sessions
Events are organized in cooperation with the Non-Traditional Students' Organization and the Advisement and Transition Office.
Let us know what your needs are, and we will plan events that meet your interests. Information sessions facilitated by faculty and staff about topics of interest to current non-traditional students can be offered.
Pictures from End-of-the-Year Picnics hosted by the NTSO
For general questions, please contact the Advisement and Transition Office.