All events occur in the Non-Traditional Student Lounge, Cornish Hall, Room 1221
(unless otherwise noted)
Thursday, March 12: NTSO Meeting, 4:15 p.m. Please join us to plan events for our spring semester.
Tuesday, March 26: Western BBQ Luncheon, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 28: SUNY Cortland's Relay for Life, Join our Non-Traditional Students Team: Non-Trads Kickin' Cancer here. 3 p.m.-3 p.m., PARK Center
Tuesday, April 14: Alpha Sigma Lambda Induction Ceremony and Dinner, 6 p.m. Brockway Hall Jacobus Lounge. Invitations will be sent out early March.
Tuesday, April 28: Pizza & Wing Luncheon, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 2: The BIG Event, Details coming soon. Co-sponsored by the NTSO. Like "The BIG Event" on Facebook and follow it on Twitter @TBE_Cortland
Some events offered for non-traditional students in the past:
- Non-Traditional Students Week
- Family Event: End-of-the-Year Picnic
- Yoplait Yogurt Lid Collection to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Family Event: Spring into Fun
- Non-Trads on Ice
- Celebrate-a-Non-Trad Campaign
- "How Are You Doing?" informal chat sessions
- Library Tours
- Relay for Life Team
- Canned Food Drive
- "Pop-the Top" soda can tab drive for the Ronald McDonald House
- Family Event: Bowling at Cort-Lanes
- Ice Cream Socials
- Social Gatherings at local area restaurants
- Dessert Receptions
- Family Event: Rock Climbing Wall
- Sandwich Seminar: "Who Are Our Non-Trads?"
- Scholarship Information Sessions
Events are organized in cooperation with the Non-Traditional Students' Organization and the Advisement and Transition Office.
Let us know what your needs are, and we will plan events that meet your interests. Information sessions facilitated by faculty and staff about topics of interest to current non-traditional students can be offered.
Pictures from End-of-the-Year Picnics hosted by the NTSO
For general questions, please contact the Advisement and Transition Office.