Bulletin Publication Dates
Summer 2017 Bulletin Publication Dates
Bulletin #17 Tuesday, May 16
Bulletin #18 Tuesday, June 6
Bulletin #19 Tuesday, June 27
Bulletin #20 Tuesday, July 18
Fall 2017 Bulletin Publication Dates
Bulletin #1 Tuesday, Aug. 29
Bulletin #2 Tuesday, Sept. 12
Bulletin #3 Tuesday, Sept. 26
Bulletin #4 Tuesday, Oct. 10
Bulletin #5 Tuesday, Oct. 24
Bulletin #6 Tuesday, Nov. 7
Bulletin #7 Tuesday, Nov. 21
Bulletin #8 Tuesday, Dec. 5
Follow these guidelines and deadlines to ensure your suggestion and/or submission receives full consideration:
- News Stories: Ten business days/two weeks prior to publication.
A significant event, program, announcement or initiative that affects the entire campus community and is of general interest.
- Faculty/Staff Activities: Ten business days/two weeks prior to publication.
Announcement of a professional achievement by a faculty or staff member, e.g. presentation at a professional assembly, recently published or exhibited work, award or honor received.
- Photo of the Week: Five business days/one week prior to publication.
An interesting image of the campus or of a timely College event. Photos should be approximately 1MB. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Champion: Five business days/one week prior to publication.
A faculty or staff member, administrator, student or friend of SUNY Cortland recognized for making a recent contribution to the life of the College.
- See you there!: Events generated by the information submitted to the Corey Union and Campus Activities Office and posted on the College's event management system.
- Publicize an Event: Twenty business days/four weeks prior to publication.
Campus members who believe their event or program warrants attention beyond the campus community should consult with Public Relations Office at least 20 business days/four weeks before the event or program. This deadline allows the staff to evaluate and determine appropriate venues and resources for communication and/or press coverage. Please share the details of your upcoming campus event, e.g., lecture, conference, concert, film, fundraiser.