COVID-19 Center Updates April 6, 2022
- Children with any fever must remain out for 24 hours fever free without fever reducing medication.
- Children may not be in care if they have any of the following illnesses:
- Chicken Pox
- Hand Foot and Mouth
- Persistent cough, diarrhea or vomiting
- Symptoms of other contagious diseases such as measles, mumps, hepatitis, Scarlett fever or Strep infection.
- Children will need to have been seen and cleared for care by a physician to return.
- Children must remain at home until 24 hours symptom free for any other COVID-19 symptom and must test for COVID-19 to return- PCR or at home tests are accepted. Results must be emailed to email@example.com
Isolation and Quarantine due to COVID-19
The Center currently follows the NYS Office of Children and Family Services guidelines.
Ventilation within the building:
- All buildings on campus are in compliance with CDC and ASHRAE guidelines in relation to COVID. Campus is on a strict preventative maintenance program and confirmed all systems were in proper working order.
Center Hours: We currently are open 7 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.