Adolescence Education: Physics (7-12)
Develop a versatile background in the principles of physics, applied mathematics, computer skills and electronic equipment by joining the largest teacher education program in the Northeastern United States. With distinguished faculty and a department eager to see you excel, you will be on your way to New York state certification to teach physics in grades 7-12.
- Physics teacher (7-12)
- Graduate study in higher education
- Technical specialist
What Will I Learn?
- Learn about successful classroom teaching
- Explore the nature of the adolescent learner
- Develop teaching strategies for pupils whose interests and abilities vary widely
- Integrate educational theory with best teaching practices
- You’ll study and work in state-of-the-art classrooms and teaching laboratories as well as a new 41-seat digital projection planetarium.
College is more than a classroom. There are plenty of opportunities to participate in research projects with faculty or engage with your fellow students.
Sigma Pi Sigma, Physics Honor Society