The College Seal is used only for diplomas, legal and official records, transcripts, awards and printed programs presented at academic ceremonies, and any other legal agreements binding SUNY Cortland.
Examples of Approved Usage
- Watermark on an official SUNY Cortland diploma or transcript
- Cover page graphic to a dual diploma agreement between SUNY Cortland and another college
- Graphic on printed programs for Commencement, Honors Convocation, Transformations: A Student Research and Creativity Conference, Academic Convocation or on banners hanging at the ceremonies
- Plaques for academic awards
- As a logo on letterhead, stationery, business cards, merchandise or signage
- Graphic on printed programs, plaques or displays for non-academic ceremonies
The official College colors, Cortland Red, white or black, should be used to reproduce the seal. Gold, bronze, silver and copper also are acceptable.