Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff, and visitors with the best and most accurate information about visiting and parking on the SUNY Cortland campus. The Parking Department oversees enforcement of parking regulations and traffic control, while managing parking hang tags & permit sales, fines and meters.
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Due to construction the following parking lots are closed to all parking:
- Whitaker Hall parking lot (Lot A4)
- Spring Parking Permits are now available. Posted 12/05/2016
- Have a question? E-mail the Parking Department at email@example.com
- Need parking permission for a short time or did you drive a different car today? E-mail the Parking Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: vehicle description, license plate number, name, phone number and specific parking lot.
- K. Sue Brown, Traffic Clerk
- Elizabeth Scott, Asst. Traffic Clerk
- Lt. Eric Rabusin, Supervisor