Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff, and visitors with the best and most accurate information about visiting and parking on the SUNY Cortland campus. The Parking Department oversees enforcement of parking regulations and traffic control, while managing parking hang tags & permit sales, fines and meters.
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Parking Department has moved to Whitaker Hall, room 104. Posted 03/19/2017
- Student "C" permits for the Park Center parking lots and the Professional Studies parking lots are SOLD OUT. Student "D" permits for the 281 parking lot are available. Posted 01/24/2017
- Have a question? E-mail the Parking Department at email@example.com
- Need parking permission for a short time or did you drive a different car today? E-mail the Parking Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: vehicle description, license plate number, name, phone number and specific parking lot.
- K. Sue Brown, Traffic Clerk
- Elizabeth Scott, Asst. Traffic Clerk
- Lt. Eric Rabusin, Supervisor