Limited and convenient on-campus housing accommodations in Glass Tower Hall will be available to the families of graduating seniors on a first-come, first-served basis.
Access the online housing registration form beginning February 2020.
- Friday night
- Saturday night
- Both Friday night and Saturday night
- 7 – 8:30 a.m.
- 2 – 3 p.m.
- 5 – 6 p.m.
One bedroom – sharing the quad unit and bathroom
Two bedrooms and a private bathroom, four person limit
These rates include linens.
- Two single beds
- One pillow with pillowcase, one blanket, two sheets, two towels and one washcloth per bed
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One lamp
- Two closets/wardrobe units
- Air conditioning
- Laundry and vending machines available
- Continental breakfast on Saturday morning
Guests please be aware that this residence hall will not have the same amenities as a hotel:
- No housekeeping service
- Front desk will be staffed for limited check-in hours; from 3 to 10 p.m. on Friday
- Children under the age of 18 must reside in a room with an adult
- Televisions and alarm clocks not provided (available in common rooms)
- Toiletries are not provided or available, please remember to bring your own
- There is a limit of two bedrooms per family in a quad
Once you submit your online housing registration form to the Residence Life and Housing Office, you will receive payment instructions and additional details regarding your stay with us.
Questions about commencement housing should be directed to the Residence Life and Housing Office, 607-753-4723.