To be eligible for Commencement tickets, students need to apply to graduate using myRedDragon by March 1, 2020.
Students can reserve their Commencement student line-up ticket and four guest e-tickets, beginning 9 a.m. on Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
- All Undergraduate e-tickets will be scanned at the door. The unique bar code on this ticket allows only one entry to the event. Duplicates of this ticket will be denied entry. You should handle this e-ticket as you would any other valuable or cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document; it may be an unauthorized copy.
To participate in Commencement, you must purchase a cap, gown, tassel and diploma cover. The diploma cover is linked to your Student Line-Up Ticket. The diploma cover will be handed to you as you walk across the stage.
Student Line-Up Ticket
- You must bring the "Student Line-Up Ticket" to gain entry to Park Center Corey Gymnasium. A Commencement usher will scan the ticket as you enter through the doors.
- Go to the check-in area, arranged alphabetically by last name, to receive a 3" x 5" reader card with your first and last name.
- After receiving the reader card, choose a row to line up in; you may line up with friends. You will remain in this row as you process into the Alumni Arena.
Obtaining Additional Guest Tickets
- To obtain additional tickets, we encourage you to speak to your peers about any extras they are not using for your selected ceremony. To switch the obtained tickets to your name, you must contact the Special Events Coordinator Samantha Howell or come to the Special Events Office, Miller Building, Room 216.
- Guests who do not have a ticket may view the ceremony via live video feed in the overflow viewing locations.
- Guest tickets are non transferable between ceremony times.
Please note that Commencement is a formal ceremony and cap, gown, tassel, and diploma covers are required for participation. The diploma cover must be purchased in order to receive Commencement tickets.