The State University of New York College at Cortland offers several scholarships and awards for students in the Performing Arts Department.
- Charles T. Griffes Scholarship - $1,500 award given each spring to a qualified musical theatre major or music minor or concentrator
- Andrew M. Banse Award - given to a senior music minor or concentrator for academic excellence
- Ruth E. Dowd Award - given to a student for high achievement in music
- Janey Hutchinson Scholarship - an award of up to $1,000 given to an upperclassman majoring in early childhood with a minor in music
- Spiegle Willcox Scholarship - $500 award given annually to Freshman students in the instrumental program
- Adams-Hill Award - $300 to $500 award given annually to an outstanding graduating senior in the theatre program (musical theatre major or theatre minor) who has made major contributions to the program's productions and who has at least a 3.0 GPA.