Degree or Diploma Change Form

diploma being held

Changing Degree Conferral Details

Please access myRedDragon to submit changes to your degree conferral information.  Using the change form, you are able to change:

  • Your Degree Conferral Term
  • Your Ceremony Attendance Preference (Yes/No)
  • Your Diploma Name
  • Your Diploma Shipping Address

To access the change form, do the following:

  1. Login to myRedDragon
  2. Click the Student Tab.
  3. Locate the Registrar's channel on the left of the screen.
  4. Click on the Degree Conferral and Graduation link.
  5. Click on the Change Conferral, Diploma or Attendance Information link.