Peace and Conflict Studies Minor [PCS]
Students who choose to minor in peace and conflict studies will:
- Gain an understanding of the origins of violence and human conflict.
- Recognize different forms of violence and conflict.
- Acquire comprehension of philosophies of non-violence.
- Develop the ability to critically evaluate strategies used for peace making.
The student advisor will be the director of the Center for Ethics, Peace and Social Justice or her/his delegate.
Program Details for Peace and Conflict Studies Minor [PCS]
Social Philosophy [SPHI]
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Government and Public Service
- Public Relations
- Social Advocacy and Activism
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Social and Family Services
For more information, visit the Philosophy Department.
Program Details for Social Philosophy [SPHI]
Social Philosophy Minor [SPHI]
Old Main, Room 138
Eighteen credit hours in philosophy with at least six credit hours at the 300 level or above.
Program Details for Social Philosophy Minor [SPHI]