Changing Your Major to a Health Department Program

Students who wish to change majors to the community health or the health education program must submit an application for consideration no later than the end of the second week in the semester prior to when they would like to enter the health department program. Decisions will be made 4-6 weeks after the start of each semester for entry the following semester.

Those students wishing to change to the human service studies major must have completed an associate's degree in human services or chemical dependency counseling to be eligible for consideration.

Campus Change of Major Application

Health Department Change of Major Application

                                                               CEPH Accredited Seal