The Disability Resources Office leads SUNY Cortland’s efforts to include students with disabilities in a welcoming, vibrant, diverse, and accessible college community.
We do this by:
- Ensuring the lived experiences, goals, and aspirations of students are central to our work;
- Acknowledging disability as an aspect of diversity;
- Challenging ableism and advocating for social justice;
- Collaborating with others on campus to eliminate barriers and promote universal design;
- Highlighting the College’s commitment to make equal access and inclusive excellence an institution-wide responsibility.
You may find student resources, faculty resources, read our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and on our Academic Apps blog.