Welcome! You may apply for accommodations, or an access plan, by placing a New Student Accessibility Request online. If you would like instructions on how to fill out the request form, this video may be helpful.
The Disability Resources Office leads SUNY Cortland’s efforts to include students with disabilities in a welcoming, vibrant, diverse, and accessible college community.
We do this by:
- Ensuring the lived experiences, goals, and aspirations of students are central to our work;
- Acknowledging disability as an aspect of diversity;
- Challenging ableism and advocating for social justice;
- Collaborating with others on campus to eliminate barriers and promote universal design;
- Highlighting the College’s commitment to make equal access and inclusive excellence an institution-wide responsibility.
You may find student resources, faculty resources, read our blog, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on our Academic Apps blog.