Sociology - Anthropology
Dual Major in Adolescence Education: Social Studies and Sociology (7-12)
Combine a degree in sociology with first-class professional education preparation and you will be ready to tackle a grades 7-12 classroom as a social studies teacher. You’ll also obtain a solid liberal arts education that fosters versatility in the world of work and good citizenship.
- Teaching adolescence social studies
- Professional schools such as law or social work
- Government and non-profit agencies and organizations
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll take courses in the various fields of economics, geography, history, social studies and psychology.
- You’ll choose from a variety of electives to individualize your degree.
- Student teaching in grades 7-12
College is more than a classroom. Enhance your experience with extracurricular opportunities:
Alpha Kappa Delta for sociology