The Division of Academic Affairs at SUNY Cortland endeavors to ensure that not only our students, but also faculty and academic support staff, have a wonderful intellectual and cultural experience.
To provide competent and engaged leadership and quality service to academic and academic support units.
Goals and Objectives of Academic Affairs
- To work cooperatively with all academic and academic support units in achievement of College's goals and objectives
- To articulate, monitor and enforce academic standards and policies
- To review and recommend to the president all academic and academic support personnel for retention and promotion
- To serve as a resource for information and assistance for both external and internal constituents
- To prepare new faculty for their roles as SUNY Cortland members
- To provide oversight for faculty and staff development