Our challenging pre-professional program brings together an innovative blend of theoretical knowledge, research and clinical practice to give you exceptional preparation for a future in speech-language pathology and audiology.
You’ll hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, apply classroom theory in clinical settings, use the resources of Cortland’s Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders and work closely with top-notch faculty on clinical research.
Ultimately, a master’s degree is necessary for professional positions in speech-language pathology and audiology. Graduates from our program go on to successful careers as speech-language pathologists and audiologists in schools and colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, industry and in other settings.
- College to Go Red for Colors Day August 27, 2014
- College and Firm Partner on New Technologies August 26, 2014
- Bias on Campus Roundtable Planned August 26, 2014
- Speech, Hearing Center Expands Outreach August 26, 2014
- Fall ‘Wellness’ Series Begins Aug. 27 August 26, 2014
- President’s Opening Talk Underlines Success August 26, 2014
- College to Recognize Constitution Day August 26, 2014
- New Show Inaugurates Renovated Dowd Gallery August 26, 2014
- SUNYAC Honors Student-Athletes for Academics August 26, 2014
- Interim Assistant Directors of Athletics Named August 26, 2014
- Study Abroad Fair Set for Oct. 1 in Corey Union August 19, 2014
- Tai Chi Master Plans Demonstration, Workshop August 19, 2014
- Brother Stays True to Kappa Until the End August 15, 2014
- Feel the Pulse of Red Dragon Pride at the State Fair August 15, 2014
- Share Your Good News, Class Notes Submissions Online August 15, 2014
We have the Cortland Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA).Read More About Communication Disorders and Sciences Department Clubs