Our challenging pre-professional program brings together an innovative blend of theoretical knowledge, research and clinical practice to give you exceptional preparation for a future in speech-language pathology and audiology.
You’ll hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, apply classroom theory in clinical settings, use the resources of Cortland’s Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders and work closely with top-notch faculty on clinical research.
Ultimately, a master’s degree is necessary for professional positions in speech-language pathology and audiology. Graduates from our program go on to successful careers as speech-language pathologists and audiologists in schools and colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, industry and in other settings.
- Study Abroad Fair Set for Oct. 1 in Corey Union August 19, 2014
- Tai Chi Master Plans Demonstration, Workshop August 19, 2014
- Brother Stays True to Kappa Until the End August 15, 2014
- Feel the Pulse of Red Dragon Pride at the State Fair August 15, 2014
- Share Your Good News, Class Notes Submissions Online August 15, 2014
- Moot Court Resumes Training Legal Eagles August 13, 2014
- When Multiple Twins Came to Campus August 13, 2014
- Camp Offers Chance of a Lifetime for Kids August 07, 2014
- Jets’ Green and White Practice Means Fireworks July 30, 2014
- Conference to Target Mathematics Education July 22, 2014
- Students Focus on Summer Study Abroad July 22, 2014
- Students to Start Fall Classes on Aug. 25 July 22, 2014
- College Teams Finish Strong at Corporate Challenge July 22, 2014
- Jets’ Downtown Touchdown Set for Wednesday July 21, 2014
- Jets Camp Not Just for Football Fans July 18, 2014
We have the Cortland Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA).Read More About Communication Disorders and Sciences Department Clubs