Our challenging pre-professional program brings together an innovative blend of theoretical knowledge, research and clinical practice to give you exceptional preparation for a future in speech-language pathology and audiology.
You’ll hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, apply classroom theory in clinical settings, use the resources of Cortland’s Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders and work closely with top-notch faculty on clinical research.
Ultimately, a master’s degree is necessary for professional positions in speech-language pathology and audiology. Graduates from our program go on to successful careers as speech-language pathologists and audiologists in schools and colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, industry and in other settings.
- Motivational “Diva” to Perform Feb. 5 January 27, 2015
- Senior Shines at National Health Conference January 27, 2015
- Students Expand Latino Fraternity Options January 27, 2015
- SAB Announces Country Music Show January 26, 2015
- History Program Calls Teachers to the Wild January 23, 2015
- Opening Considers Hot Topics in Higher Ed January 23, 2015
- New Student Life Center to Open Feb. 16 January 22, 2015
- The Bistro Off Broadway to Open on Jan. 23 January 20, 2015
- Faculty Biennial Art Exhibition Opens Jan. 26 January 15, 2015
- Alumni Urged to Join MLK Jr. Day of Service January 13, 2015
- Carnegie Recognizes Community Engagement January 07, 2015
We have the Cortland Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA).Read More About Communication Disorders and Sciences Department Clubs