The Cincinnatus Regional Institute will be a work shop format evening with each workshop lasting approximately 40 minutes.
- 6:15-6:30 - Sign in
- 6:30-6:40 - Welcome
- 6:40-7:20 - Workshop 1
- 7:25-8:05 - Workshop 2
- 8:05-8:15 - Evaluation and Door Prize
- The Wellness of Test Prep: As high schoolers you have already taken 15-20 high stakes tests. For some, tests are an exciting time to showcase your learning. For others, tests spark anxiety, sleepless nights and late hours study. Regardless of the nature of the test: a science unit test, an English essay, a regents exam or college entrance exam, there are ways to help you be the most prepared physically, academically and mentally. This workshop will look at building healthy student habits related to all things tests.
- Study Abroad: Are you interested in other cultures? Do you love to travel? Learn how you can combine your love of exploring other places while earning college credit. Enjoy this conversation about the in’s and out’s of studying abroad.
- Making the Most of Your High School Schedule: A panel of college professionals will speak about how to create the best schedule while in high school. Having a college mindset means using the time in high school to help prepare for a successful college career. What does this really mean? Is it the same for everyone?
Register for this Regional Institute
- Time: 6:30 PM
- 8:00 PM
- Location: Cincinnatus High School