- Provide all post-award financial services for sponsored activity, including coordination with Principal Investigators, the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, Human Resources and Research Foundation Central Office
- Review proposal budgets for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain account budget control to ensure compliance with sponsor requirements and needs of the project.
- Execute all purchase orders and vendor payments through the Oracle System, including follow-up and adjustments.
- Execute all travel advances and reimbursements and coordinate any necessary pre-approvals.
- Process adjustments and continuations as appropriate as well as end-of-grant closings and required final reporting.
The Research Foundation (R.F.) fiscal unit of the Business Office provides financial services to the College's sponsored programs, consistent with the guidelines of the Research Foundation for SUNY, state and federal agencies, and SUNY Cortland, in support of the research and public service elements of the College Mission.
Submit a report of fraud, waste or abuse. Call 800-670-7225 or click the above link.
Calculations Clerk II
Human Resources Manager, Research Foundation