The College maintains a database of photos for campus use on the Flickr website. Follow these steps to view and download the images you’d like to use.
How to Access the Flickr Database
1. Go to: http://www.flickr.com/sunycortland/tags/
2. Select a keyword from the list. It will take you to the images within that category.
3. Find an image that you want to download and click on it. The image will appear in the window by itself.
4. In the lower right hand corner click once on the icon that’s a downward facing arrow with a line under it.
5. From the popup menu, select “Original” or the image size that fits your needs. The image will download to your computer.
Please note: If higher resolution images are needed for print publications, please email the file names to Tony DeRado at email@example.com.