We are pleased to present a summary of employee benefits Web site. As New York State employees, we enjoy a wide array of benefits, and understanding these benefits is not always easy.
This website begins with a detailed list of links including a telephone and Web index, which lists important phone numbers to use when taking advantage of the many different benefits, as well as clickable links to many companies and organizations web sites.
Benefits change rapidly and we will attempt to keep this website as up to date as possible. SUNY has developed a terrific website on SUNY Benefits.
We encourage you to bookmark this site as it has extremely valuable and helpful information. It includes many downloadable forms, detailed information about the various benefits programs, and links to additional resources.
It also contains a separate section on benefit information for prospective employees. This site will be continuously updated as changes to benefits are made.
Please provide us with any feedback regarding our website. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Contact Joanne Barry, assistant vice president for human resources, or Mary Saracene, benefits administrator.
- Full-time Faculty (PDF)
- Part-time Faculty (PDF)
- Full-time Professionals (PDF)
- Part-time Professionals (PDF)
- Full-time Management/Confidential (MC's) (PDF)
- CSEA Employees (PDF)
- NYSPBA Employees (PDF)
- PEF Employees (PDF)
Online Orientation for CSEA, UUP Professionals and Faculty
- CSEA Orientation (online presentation)
- UUP Part Time Faculty (online presentation)
- UUP Full Time Faculty (online presentation)
- UUP Part Time Professionals (online presentation)
- UUP Full Time Professionals (online presentation)
- Part 1 - Application Form
- Part 1 - Application Instructions
- Part 2 - Computation Form
- Part 2 - Application Instructions
Phased Retirement Program for Eligible FT Faculty and Professional Staff