Cornish Hall/Van Hoesen Hall was built in 1962.
The most recent renovation occurred in Cornish (aka D wing) - 2009.
This building has 124,176 square feet.
Cornish: William Cornish, head of Math Department in 1893, Principal of Academic Department of Campus School and then returned to faculty of History Department in 1929.
VanHoesen: Ella VanHoesen, teacher and principal of the School of Practice, 1903-1938.
Also houses offices of The Learning Center (TLC), EOP, Emergency Squad, EAP, Liberty Partnership, METS, Health Promotion, Student Disability, Student Health Service, C.U.R.E., ROTC