Each semester, ASAP publishes a newsletter to keep students, faculty, and staff up-to-date on our academic support programs and services. Enjoy!
- Spring 2016 (.pdf): learn more about STAR-NY's $1 million grant award and meet Christina Matthews, ASAP's new assistant director.
- Fall 2015 (.pdf): meet Graduate Assistants Emily Kanoza and Matt Mitchell, find out about SI's newest course pairing, learn how PLTL benefits chemistry students, and discover more about peer tutoring certification.
- Spring 2015 (.pdf): get to know Graduate Assistant Kristen Bobrik, catch up on what's new with STAR-NY, and learn how ASAP can help students on academic probation.
- Fall 2014(.pdf): meet professional tutors Mark Bischoff and Chris Scagneli, discover our latest SI Program enhancements, and learn about the Summer Peer Tutoring Program.
- Spring 2014 (.pdf): get to know student Alyssa Carrasco, make the most of ASAP visits, and find out why PLTL matters (a student perspective).