Dual Major in Adolescence Education: Social Studies and Economics
Take your major in economics to the adolescent classroom with this dual degree program. With additional course work, professional teacher preparation and student teaching, you’ll be prepared to embark on a career as a social studies teacher for grades 7-12.
- High school social studies teacher
- Financial analyst
- Professional schools such as law or social work
- Government and non-profit agencies and organizations
What Will I Learn?
You’ll be able to explore
- International trade and finance
- Economic development
- Money and banking
- Environmental economics
Plus interesting and timely topics related to
- Government spending
- The importance of politics and our economy
- Student Teaching/Cooperative Education
- Economics Club
- Study abroad opportunities
- 4+1 M.B.A. program with Clarkson University
College is more than a classroom. Enhance your experience with extracurricular opportunities.
Omicron Delta Epsilon, International Honor Society for Economics