You’ll integrate economic theory and applied economics with an emphasis on management with this unique among SUNY institutions degree. Your course work will be typical of a traditional business administration major but with an emphasis on the development of both technical and analytical skills in a strong liberal arts context.
- Economic consultant
- Policy analyst
What Will I Learn?
You’ll be able to explore
- International trade and finance
- Economic development
- Money and banking
- Environmental economics
Plus interesting and timely topics related to
- Government spending
- The importance of politics and our economy
- Internships/Cooperative Education
- Economics Club
- Study abroad opportunities
- 4+1 M.B.A. program with Clarkson University
College is more than a classroom. Enhance your experience with these opportunities:
- Internships and other real-world experiences
- Do research with faculty such as examining the economic impact of the New York Jets summer training camp on Cortland County.
Omicron Delta Epsilon