Develop your critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills as you receive technical training in the economics discipline. You’ll be encouraged to apply analytical techniques to real world problems, and you have the freedom to tailor your studies based on your interests when you round out your schedule with electives.
- Financial Analyst
What Will I Learn?
You’ll be able to explore
- International trade and finance
- Economic development
- Money and banking
- Environmental economics
Plus interesting and timely topics related to
- Government spending
- The importance of politics and our economy
- International Political Economy and Public Policy
- Internships/Cooperative Education
- Economics Club
- Study abroad opportunities
- 4+1 M.B.A. program with Clarkson University
College is more than a classroom. Enhance your experience with these opportunities:
- Internships and other real-world experiences
- Do research with faculty, such as examining the economic impact of the New York Jets summer training camp on Cortland County.
Omicron Delta Epsilon