Andrew Funk, Biology Instructional Support Technician
|Office:||1218 Bowers Hall|
- B.S. Biology and Secondary Education; SUNY Cortland 5/89
Concentration in botany and field identification
- A.A.S. Biomedical Engineering Technology; Monroe Comm.College Rochester, N.Y. 8/82
- A.A.S. Electronic Engineering Technology; Monroe Comm. College Rochester N.Y. 5/82
- Biology and General Sciences 7-12
- Secondary Mathematics 7-12
- Becton Dickonson Facscan Flowcytometer Repair Certification
- Olympus Microscope Service
- Bloom Electrophysiology Laboratory Service
- Puritan Bennett 7200 Ventilator Service
- Sr. Biomedical Engineering Technician, SUNY Health Science Center Syracuse, NY.
- Teaching Substitute, grades 7-12, Moravia/Skaneateles, NY.
- R&D and Video Electronics Technician, Welch Allyn Inc. Skaneateles, NY.
- Computer Field Service, Western NY Computing Systems, Penfield, NY.
- Hunting, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, gardening, cabinetry, certified scuba diver.