Student Learning Outcomes
- Implement systematic, evidence-based examinations and assessments to formulate a clinical diagnosis and determine patient’s plan of care.
- Integrate evidence-based practice to deliver current practices to promote optimal patient care.
- Develop a value system based on the standards of expected care in accordance with the athletic training professional and ethical standards.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate professional growth and actively participate in the athletic training profession.