As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt the traditional classroom, SUNY Cortland’s Literacy Department is looking to help readers of all ability levels during the summer.
Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest in our program.
Tutors are New York state-certified teachers who are working on a master’s degree in literacy at SUNY Cortland.
- This free program will run Monday June 28, 2021 to Thursday July 29, 2021
- Meetings will take place every day Monday through Thursday at the same time
- Students do not have to be reading on grade level — all readers are welcome
- Students can join from anywhere - all you need is a digital device and internet access
- No homework is assigned but additional learning resources will be available
- Final reading reports for families will be provided
- Complete the registration form below
- Students must commit to attending all sessions
- Families must provide their own digital device and internet access
- Sessions may be recorded for the purpose of graduate student supervision only
Please contact Dr. Katie Silvestri (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions that you have about the program.