The following services are typically available at Cortland during Winter Session. Information will updated closer to the start of Winter Session 2021 and may or may not be available due the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
The Learning Center provides resources for students with online learning.
- Textbooks and supplies are available at the Campus Store in Neubig Hall. The Campus Store operations are to be determined for Winter Session.
- Visit their website, or call the store at 607-753-4621, for more information.
- To be determined.
The Help Center
During Winter Session, the SUNY Cortland Help Center is available to provide technology support to students and instructors on weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Help Center, and most other SUNY Cortland offices, will be closed on December 25, January 1, and January 18.
- Limited housing is available during Winter Session. Please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office for further information at 607-753-4724 or at email@example.com.
- Students who do not have I.D. cards must purchase them at the ASC Office, Neubig Hall, for a $10 fee. If you already have a Fall/Spring ID card, it may be used during Winter Session.
- During Winter Session, library hours are generally Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. The library will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Campus vehicle registration requirements for student lots will be suspended during Winter Session. Unregistered vehicles may be parked in the student lots only. And, vehicles with student permits may be parked in any available student lot. Faculty/staff parking requirements will be enforced. Contact the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at 607-753-4123, with any questions concerning parking.