Please note: This listing has not been updated for Winter Session 2022 at this time.
The following services are available through Winter Session. Please also see our holiday office availability listing (available in December 2021) for offices that are frequently contacted throughout the term.
The Learning Center provides resources for students with online learning.
- Textbooks and supplies are available at the Campus Store in Neubig Hall. The store will be closed Thursday, Dec. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 3 for the holidays. Winter Session course materials are available online.
- Visit their website, or call the store at 607-753-4621, for more information.
- All dining units are closed during Winter Session this year.
The Help Center
The Help Center is available by phone at 607-753-2500, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via webform on the TechHelp tab of myRedDragon. The Help Center is open 8 a.m. to 4 pm. weekdays during Winter Session with the exception of the dates listed below. There will be no walk up support at the library during this period. If in-person support is required, it can be arranged with 24 hours of lead time to coordinate.
Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25 - Closed
Friday, January 1 - Closed
Monday, January 18 - Closed
- Limited housing is available during Winter Session. Please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office for further information at 607-753-4724 or at email@example.com.
- Students who do not have I.D. cards must purchase them at the ASC Office, Neubig Hall, for a $10 fee. If you already have a Fall/Spring ID card, it may be used during Winter Session.
- During Winter Session, the library will be open as follows:
Monday, December 21 - Wednesday, December 23 - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, December 24 - Sunday, January 3 - Closed
Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 29 - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The library will be closed on Monday, January 18 (MLK, Jr. Day) and all Saturdays and Sundays in January.
- Campus vehicle registration requirements for student lots will be suspended during Winter Session. Unregistered vehicles may be parked in the student lots only. And, vehicles with student permits may be parked in any available student lot. Faculty/staff parking requirements will be enforced. Contact the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at 607-753-4123, with any questions concerning parking.