Green Rep Coordinator
- Directly supervise 18 Green Representatives (Green Rep)
- Hold one on one meetings with each Green Rep
- Attend some Green Rep programs and help organize a campus wide program each semester
- Hold Green Reps accountable by using the Green Rep Discipline process as outlined in the Green Rep manual
- Assist with Green Rep training.
This position reports to the Green Rep Advisor and Assistant Director of Operations in the Office of Residence Life and Housing.
- A completed bachelor’s degree and enrollment in a graduate program
- Previous experience in sustainability initiatives preferred
- $7,000 for the academic year and 6 credits of tuition support per semester – 20 hours per week
For More Information:
Contact Katt Reilly