What is the West Campus Apartments Guarantee?
This is an opportunity for all current SUNY Cortland students, both on and off campus, to sign up early for the following academic year's housing at West Campus Apartments. WCA offers something for everyone!
If you sign up, you will know where you are living next year, lock in this year's room rate for next year — avoiding the potential increase in room rates — and know that you will have free parking at West Campus Apartments.
Fall 2019 Important Dates
|Oct. 1 - 18
||Complete the WCA Guarantee RSP Form on myRedDragon to sign up to participate in the Guarantee
|Oct. 23 - 25
||Current WCA residents choose your current room
|Oct. 25 - Nov. 1
||Choose your room and your apartment on myRedDragon based on your assigned time ticket
|May 1 at 4 p.m.
||Pay your $150 room deposit to maintain your space
The Benefits of the West Campus Apartments Guarantee and Living at West Campus Apartments
- Most affordable on-campus option
- Fully furnished apartments with a full kitchen and all utilities included
- On-site maintenance
- Open over all breaks during the academic year
- Flexibility– make changes to your assignment in spring/over summer
- Free picnics and social events
- Free laundry in your building
- Free parking just steps from your front door (and bus transportation if you don’t have a car!)
- Free cable television and internet/WiFi
- Free trash and recyclables removal
- Off campus feel with on campus benefits
- No money up front– pay your deposit next semester; it’s only $150
- You can sign up online
- You know what you’re getting into
- Safety– staff and UPD are there to help you when you need it
- You have a place to live– even if all of your friends change their plans, we won’t force you to leave
- Half year living options available if you plan to student teach, study abroad or do an internship (documentation and approval