The Multi-Activity Court has a poured, rubberized floor that allows for a variety of activities to take place here. It is available at all times for open recreation activities such as basketball, soccer, and floor hockey. The only time that this area is reserved is for our Club Roller Hockey team, Intramural Indoor Soccer, and Intramural Floor Hockey as well as potential special events.
Multi-Activity Court Rules:
- Intramurals and scheduled club practices have priority use.
- No boots or street shoes allowed on courts. Only Clean/Dry athletic shoes allowed.
- Patrons are responsible for replacement costs for equipment that gets stuck in the rafters.
- Only indoor soccer balls rented from Equipment Checkout can be used.
- No equipment can be brought in from other areas.
- Lacrosse balls, Baseballs/softballs and soccer balls are not allowed.
- Personal sound systems are not allowed.
- Only trained Recreational Sports Staff may move goals.
- Roller blades are not allowed on court except for scheduled Roller Hockey Club Practices.