The Game Room is the ultimate social/play area equipped with four Gaming Stations each with:
- Wii, X-Box, and PlayStation
- four billiard tables
- two air hockey tables
- one dome hockey unit
- two foosball tables
- two electronic basketball units
- two Skee-Ball machines
- two dart boards.
Everything is free of charge to use with a valid Cortland ID, except for table tennis balls, which are $1.00 each. The gaming systems can be used for as long as you want unless there is a wait list in which you would be limited to a two-hour time frame.
Game Room Rules:
- All participants must present a valid SUNY Cortland ID card or Student Life Center membership card for checkout and rental privileges. ID must be presented when checking out/renting equipment and also when returning equipment.
- Absolutely no sitting, standing, leaning, or laying on any game room equipment.
- Absolutely no food or drink, including water, in the Game Room at any time.
- Participants are responsible for repair and replacement costs of equipment damaged while in their use
- Participants will be subject to late charges for equipment that is not returned by 11:59 p.m. the same day of checkout or rental.
- Equipment found in the Student Life Center that is not properly "checked-in" will be subject to a fine of $5.00.
Items for Rent
Game Table Equipment