The 3-Lane Track is open during all recreational hours. The track consists of three lanes designed for walking, jogging and/or running. Patrons must follow the running direction displayed at each entrance of the track.
3-Lane Track Rules:
- 5 Lap equivalent mile.
- Running allowed only in outside lane.
- Walking allowed only in inside and middle lane.
- No organized team practices.
- Only running and walking allowed on track.
- No accessories or equipment are to be used on the track.
- Railing not to be used as stretching aid.
- No blocking lanes.
- No loitering on track.
- Only athletic shoes are to be worn on track. No boots, bare feet or spikes.
- No strollers on the track