Logging into Outlook Web Access (OWA)
SUNY Cortland users can access their SUNY Cortland email through MyRedDragon from a remote location:
- Go to My Red Dragon directly: myreddragon.cortland.edu
- Use your firstname.lastname@example.org and your password
- If you are a Duo user, you will be prompted for your Duo credentials.
- If you have a duo token, insert it into the USB port of your computer and press the button
- If you are using another device, such as your cell phone you will be prompted to be contacted by either voice call, at text message, or an app notification
- If you have your desk phone as the contact and you are not in the office, you will need to contact the Help Center so they can add an additional phone number to your account.
- If you need assistance with Duo, please visit cortland.edu/duo
- Once you are logged in remain on the home page, and access “Cortland Webmail” under Quicklinks.
2020-03-19 09:01:53.623 - JP