- All visitors, staff, and monitors must wear a face covering for the duration of their time in the gallery and the Dowd Fine Arts Center.
- Please be respectful and considerate of fellow students, visitors, and staff sharing the gallery space.
- A safe distance must be maintained between you and those who are not in your group at least 6 feet apart.
- Only 45 visitors are allowed in the gallery space at the same time.
- Public hand sanitizing station is located outside the gallery next to the restrooms or on the reception counter.
- The gallery is cleaned daily, with many areas being disinfected multiple times a day.
Read more about safety protocols at SUNY Cortland on the Red Dragon Safe website.
Planning your gallery visit
Visitors to campus must fill out the registration and screening form at least 12 hours prior to arriving on campus.
Walk-ins are welcome. If you would feel safer visiting separate from other public visitors, please request an individual/group visit or call us at 607-753-4216.