Financial aid is not offered specifically for winter session. However, winter session charges can be included in a student’s cost of attendance to allow for additional loan eligibility for the academic year. Please contact the financial aid office to see if this is an option.
If you plan to take summer courses at SUNY Cortland, you may be eligible to receive financial aid. Summer financial aid is limited and generally consists of loans. To be considered for summer financial aid, students must:
- Complete the Summer Financial Aid Application
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA
- Meet the general eligibility requirements
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress according to the standards published in the SUNY Cortland Academic Catalog.
- Maintain enrollment in a minimum of 6 credit hours at SUNY Cortland that are required for your degree program.