Spring 2016 - STE Submission Dates
Qtr. 3: (S16Q3) Mid-Quarter Submission Dates:
2/4/2016 - 2/29/2016
Qtr. 3: (S16Q3) Final Submission Dates:
3/2/2016 - 3/22/2016
Qtr. 4: (S16Q4) Mid-Quarter Submission Dates:
4/4/2016 - 4/26/2016
Qtr. 4: (S16Q4) Final Submission Dates:
4/28/2016 - 5/13/2016
STE Instructions for Cooperating Teachers:
- Go to https://kessler.cortland.edu/FieldStudies/Login.aspx
- Enter username and password and click "Login" button. Your username and password are not case sensitive. Your username is your first name and your last name (one word) or your first name initial and your last name (one word). Passwords are reset each semester to "12345" and then you will be prompted to create a new password.
EXAMPLE: Joseph Smith USERNAME: JOSEPHSMITH or JSMITH INITIAL PASSWORD: 12345
- On Change Password Screen:
Create a new password - password must contain at least: 1 letter, 1 number, and be 6 characters
Confirm Password and click "Change Password" button
- You will be logged into the system.
- You are now at the Welcome screen. Please select the option "Process Teacher Candidate Evaluation".
- You will be at the screen labeled Active Cooperating Teaching Assignments, click on the student name for whom you want to evaluate.
- Click insert or update for the time period you want to complete the evaluation for. Once you have submitted your evaluation.....the next screen should say EVALUATION SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED!
***PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH TIME YOU LOG ON, IT CREATES A SESSION ON THE SERVER. FOR SECURITY REASONS, THIS SESSION WILL DISCONNECT AFTER A 20-MINUTE TIME FRAME.
Helpful suggestions: If you are getting close to the 20-minute time frame - Click submit and once you see EVALUATION SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED! screen, you can very easily go back in and complete your evaluation, by clicking on Process Teacher Candidate Evaluation, click student name and then click Update Evaluation. Also, if your comments are lengthy, put in Word and cut and paste.
Please do not hesitate to call the Field Experience and School Partnerships Office at 607-753-2255 with any questions, concerns or resetting of password.