Welcome back, students!
The International Programs Office hopes you had a wonderful, rewarding experience abroad. Now that you are back , please complete Module 2 of Dr. Bruce LaBrack's "What's Up with Culture" online tutorial. Please be aware of the Ten top Immediate Reentry Challenges by Dr. Bruce LaBrack.
Wondering how to turn your study abroad experience into a job or internship?
- Make sure to visit Life After Study Abroad for resources to help you continue to benefit from your time spent abroad.
- Become a Cortland Study Abroad Promoter (CSAP)! You will be trained by International Programs staff to help you develop presentation skills. Then, you will visit SUNY Cortland classes to promote our numerous study abroad programs and to share your unique experience abroad with other interested students. Take a look at the Program Description & fill out an Application!
Also, we welcome you to become involved in any of the following international on-campus organizations:
- Become a peer mentor to another student going abroad. Interested students can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUNY Cortland's Conversation Partners Program Visit the list of Active Clubs and Organizations for more information on:
- Model United Nations
- La Familia Latina
- ACME (Asian Cultural and Media Experience)
- International Awareness Club
- Write articles for NeoVox (SUNY Cortland's award-winning international college student magazine)