- Log into myRedDragon
- Click on “Sites” under Google Apps (Fig. 1)
- If prompted, sign into SUNY Cortland
- Click “Create” (Fig. 2)
- Click “Browse the gallery for more” (Fig. 3)
- Choose “Cortland Club” as template (Fig. 4)
- Give your site a name (Fig. 3)
- Under more options, enter site categories (Fig. 3)
- Enter brief description for your site (Fig. 3)
- Click “Create” (Fig. 3)
- Congratulations! You’ve created your site! You can begin editing.
The last step is to contact Marie Blanden firstname.lastname@example.org when your page is ready for inclusion in the clubs directory on the main Cortland website!
For extra help, use Google Sites Help
What to include in your site
- What's your club about?
- Who should join
- Meeting dates and times
- Staff Bios page
- Upcoming events
- Make it your own! Be creative and stand out!