The Dragon Chronicle is a real working newspaper that produces issues each week on Thursdays. Students can write for news, opinions, lifestyles and sports as well as take photographs of events happening on campus. This club has been active on campus for more than 135 years.
The Dragon Chronicle is tied in with the Communication Studies Department, but any student can join and be a staff writer. Students can sign up in the fall and the spring to participate in the club through course enrollment to earn a participation credit based on the guidelines.
- Editor in Chief: Bethany Lunden
- News Editor: Elena Grande
- Opinions Editor: Lucy Schuler
- Lifestyles Editor: Jennifer McNicholl
- Sports Editor: Jessica McFadden
- Photo Editor: Emily Breinlinger
- Web Designer: Jessica McFadden
Advisor: Scott Rapp, Communication Studies
Mondays at 6 p.m., Corey Union, Room 111