The Student Government Association (SGA) meets to represent students' views within the college.
- To work effectively as a group in decision making and problem solving.
- To strengthen relationships with other offices and departments on campus.
- To get help get people more involved in student government and the campus community as a whole.
- To increase programming to make ourselves more visible.
- To increase community involvement.
- To research other Student Governments to help us to continue to evolve.
- To continue and improve Winter Formal and Festivus.
Visit the SGA website for more information.
Corey Union, Room 217