Promote Service and Internship Opportunities
SUNY Cortland JobConnect is a database administered by Career Services, which allows your organization to post service and internship opportunities online for SUNY Cortland students and faculty to view.
Instructions for Posting Your Service or Internship Opportunities:
- Go to http://colfax.cortland.edu/jobconnect/
- Click the “For Employers” button on the top right
- If you already have a Login, enter your User Name and Password and click “Log Me In.”
- If you do not already have a Login, click “Get a Login.” Enter your organization’s information; once finished, click “Sign Me Up.” You should be redirected to an employer sign in page. Enter your new User Name and Password to log in.
- To create a new volunteer or service opportunity, click “Post a New Job.”
- Enter the appropriate information into the fields. Make sure to select “Internships” or “Volunteer/Service” from the Job Type drop down menu, and click “Insert Job” when finished.