The following services are available at Cortland during winter session.
- Textbooks and supplies are available at the College Store in Neubig Hall. Hours during Winter Session will be 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call the store at 607-753-4621 for more information.
- The Hilltop dining facility will be open Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., throughout the Winter Session. Students may make purchases using cash or Connections.
- Limited housing is available during the winter. Please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office for further information at 607-753-4724 or at email@example.com.
- Students who do not have I.D. cards must purchase them at the ASC Office, Neubig Hall, for a $10 fee. If you already have a Fall/Spring ID card, it may be used during Winter Session. The ASC Office is open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- During Winter Session, library hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. The library will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Permits for the Spring 2017 academic year are valid for the Winter Session. The parking fee for Winter Session only is $27.50 and students may park in the Faculty/Staff Lots. Anyone who parks on campus between the hours of 2 a.m. and 5 p.m. must have a permit. Permits may be purchased online through the University Police Department or at the Parking Department located in Van Hoesen Hall, Room 38-B. Please call 607-753-4123 if you have questions concerning parking.