Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff and visitors with the best and most accurate information about visiting and parking on the SUNY Cortland campus. The Parking Operations and Security Services Office oversees enforcement of parking regulations and traffic control, while managing parking hang tags and permit sales, fines and meters.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The 2018/2019 parking permits are now available. Posted 07/09/2018
- All student parking lots will be open for the summer. All other lot restrictions remain in effect. Parking in Faculty/Staff lots remains by valid “A” permit only.
- Have a question? Email the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need parking permission for a short time or did you drive a different car today? Email the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at email@example.com with the following information: vehicle description, license plate number, name, phone number and specific parking lot.
- Eamon O'Shea, Director
- K. Sue Brown, Traffic Clerk
- Elizabeth Scott, Asst. Traffic Clerk