What is the Class of 2014 Senior Gift Campaign?
The Class Gift Campaign allows each graduating class the opportunity to give something back to the students at SUNY Cortland. It is an opportunity to continue the tradition of loyal alumni support by making a gift.
Seniors can give to:
- The Cortland Fund, which supports the greatest needs of the College to allow SUNY Cortland to continue to maintain and excel in education and experience.
- The SUNY Cortland History and Traditions Fund
- A department or program that they are passionate about
Why Should You Give?
- Support the students!
- Begin a lifetime of involvement with SUNY Cortland as an alumni.
- Leave a legacy on campus and express appreciation for SUNY Cortland.
- You can wear the gold "I Left My Mark" pin at commencement in May.
How Can You Give?
Contact Kara St. John, Assistant Director of The Cortland Fund (607-753-4910), or, talk to any member of the Student Philanthropy Council.
Total to Date: $685.26
Rebecca K. A. Laughlin
Mitchell Van Keuren
Mary Kate Vaughan